Terms & Conditions
Course content & tools given to student are solely open source or trial version tools for educational purpose only. School of Cyber security is not responsible for any misuse of the training delivered here or misuse of the tool for any malicious activity by the registered student or circulated by them.
- Courses offered by School of Cyber security and Other courses offered by us are not accredited, associated with any Colleges, Organizations & Universities.
- We do not guarantee any job placement but provide an assurance for the job interview which may depend upon the performance and marks scored by the student in course.
- The course fees are to be paid in full or EMI. Any revision in the course fees will be intimated to you through a letter/email from us. Charges on Late Fees is applicable for EMI.
- Fees paid are valid for the enrolled students only.
- Fees paid for a specific programme and registered candidate are not transferable to any other programme or any other student.
- Courseware and content may be changed at the discretion of School of Cyber security.
- Any misbehavior in the office premises found than student will be terminate on immediate basis without refund of fees.
- There will not be any refund of fees in any cases/circumstances.
- Lecture/Session will not be conducted again in case any student takes the leave without informing the Cyber Octet Team.