Certified Professional Ethical Hacker and Cyber Security Expert
Information Security refers to the processes and methodologies which are designed and implemented to protect the print, electronic, or any other form of confidential, private, and sensitive information or data from unauthorized access, use, misuse, disclosure, destruction, modification, or disruption.
Why enroll in this course?
- Career advancement: With the increasing importance of cybersecurity in today’s digital landscape, there is a high demand for skilled cybersecurity professionals. Pursuing a course in cybersecurity can help you acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to advance your career in this field.
- Protecting digital assets: Cybersecurity threats are on the rise, and it is important for individuals and organizations to protect their digital assets from unauthorized access, theft, and other malicious activities. Pursuing a course in cybersecurity can help you learn about various cybersecurity tools and techniques to safeguard digital assets.
- Enhancing knowledge: Cybersecurity is a rapidly evolving field, and pursuing a course in cybersecurity can help you stay updated with the latest developments and trends in this area. This can help you enhance your knowledge and skills and stay ahead of the competition.
- Contributing to society: Cybersecurity threats not only affect individuals and organizations but can also have far-reaching implications on society as a whole. Pursuing a course in cybersecurity can equip you with the skills and knowledge to contribute to the greater good by combating cybercrime and protecting critical infrastructure.
Overall, pursuing this course can help you acquire valuable skills, enhance your career prospects, and make a positive impact on society.
- Information Security Manager
- Security Consultant
- Cyber security Analyst
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Network Security Analyst
- Security Architect
- Risk Management Specialist
- Penetration Tester
- Security Auditor
- Compliance Officer
Module 1: Introduction to Hacker's World
- Hacker’s Interest Area
- TCP/IP Fundamentals
- System Fundamentals
- Basics of Linux
- Desktop & Server Security
- 100% Anonymity – Being Anonymous on Internet
- Internet Security
- Scanning, Fingerprinting, and Information Gathering
- Technical Attacks & Password Cracking
- Virus, Worms and Trojans v What are Virus
- Malware Analysis
- Botnets and DDOS
- Reverse Engineering
- Mobile Hacking & Security/BYOD
- Cryptography, Steganography Introduction with
- Google Hacking
- EPS and DLP
- Server hardening
- Social Engineering
- Honeypot and Honeynets
- Firewall, IDS & IPS
- Network Scanning & vulnerabilities
- Application Security Architecture
- Database Security
- Secure Coding & Practices
- OWASP (Top Ten Web Vulnerabilities)
- OWASP Testing Framework
- VA/PT Frameworks
- OWASP Top Ten Mobile Application Vulnerabilities
- OWASP Top Ten API Vulnerabilities
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VA/PT)
- VA/PT Tools
- VA/PT Report and Documentation Writing
- Kali Linux (Hackers Operating System)
Module 3: Professional Forensics Expert
Module 4: Professional IT Security Manager & Auditor
Module 5: A Corporate Level Efficiency Training for the Candidates